Terms and conditions
- FINANCIAL SECURITY
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from CFW Promotions Ltd you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
All prices quoted and shown on your confirmation invoice are in pounds sterling. Holiday price includes:
- Costs for Admin/Referees/Trophies/Pitch Rental
- Accommodation and meal arrangements as detailed in your invoice
- Room only bookings are exclusive of any meals, bed and breakfast offers breakfast only and half board provides breakfast and dinner
- The services of our local representatives
- Holiday Insurance ( if applicable )
- WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
The holiday price does NOT include:
- Any applicable supplements for rooms and under occupancy for accommodation
- Local charges for facilities such as sun beds, safety deposit boxes and the hire of sports equipment
- Provision of cots, meals and babysitting services for infants (all payable locally)
- Optional excursions and personal expenditure
- Passport and visa charges
- SPECIAL REQUESTS
Special requests are not guaranteed, but we will always do our best to comply with any such requests, provided they are made well in advance of your date of departure.
- WHEN DO I PAY FOR WEEKEND PACKAGES?
If you book more than 8 weeks before your holiday, we require a deposit of £150 per person (depending on date of match). The total balance will then be due eight weeks prior to departure.
Your holiday may be cancelled if you fail to meet these conditions, at which point relevant cancellation charges would apply.
- CAN I CHANGE MY HOLIDAY ?
If you want to change any aspect of your holiday after you have received a Confirmation Invoice, we will do our best to help. Any requests for changes must be made in writing to our office and a charge will be made as detailed below, depending upon the date on which we receive your letter.
Change of name only varies depending on which flight company is used. It will cost a minimum of £60 per person + difference on the increase of flight fare. Ryanair charge £70 per flight sector if two different flight routes are used.
Other changes such as Hotel, Airport, dates of travel, etc you pay the price difference, contact our office for more details.
If you change the number of people in you booking, your holiday price will be recalculated for the new party size and you will be re-invoiced accordingly. Changes to any aspect of your holiday while you are abroad are subject to availability and must be paid for locally.
- CANCELLATION CHARGES
Once your holiday has been confirmed we begin to incur costs on your behalf, for which a charge will be made should you subsequently cancel your holiday. Cancellation charges are dependent upon the length of time prior to your departure date that the cancellation is made. All cancellations must be notified in writing and sent by recorded delivery to our office.
Period before departure date that letter is received Cancellation charge as a % of the total booking cost that letter is received (excluding insurance) 31 days or more Deposit (plus any administration charges) 17 - 30 days 50% 0 - 16 days 100%
In addition to the above, if one or more of your party cancels, we may add a supplement to cover the cost of under-occupancy of rooms or other costs arising from the change. If you have to cancel for any reason covered by your insurance policy, you will be able to reclaim your cancellation charges, excluding the non-refundable insurance premium. If any member of your party is unable to travel, no one else may travel in their place without payment of the necessary amendment charge and our written confirmation of the name change.
We recommend that you take either our own holiday insurance or an equivalent policy that provides you with as much or more cover. Additionally we recommend that you obtain an E111 from the post office which covers you for medical treatment in hospitals within the EU. Our comprehensive policy covers most eventualities, but if you require extra cover, it is your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owners risk and CFW PROMOTIONS accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passengers personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, irregularity, or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents.
- CANCELLATION OF A PROFESSIONAL CLUB
If any of the professional clubs taking part in the tournament decide to cancel and not to travel, for any reason, your holiday will still go ahead. Monies paid cannot be refunded. Also, we cannot guarantee the participation of any specifc players. It is a decision for the individual clubs as to which of their players take part in the tournament.
- IF WE CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
Most alterations to confirmed holiday arrangements are minor, such as a slight change in departure time or the withdrawal of facilities at your accommodation. We will always do our best to advise you of any such changes. Occasionally however, we may have to make a major change to your holiday, which could be one of the following:
- Change of U. K. departure airport (except between the London airports of Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick and Luton or betwen Blackpool, Liverpool & Manchester).
- Change of resort airport.
- Change of your time of departure or return by more than 12 hours.
- Change from a day flight to a night flight (departing the U.K. between 2400 and 0559 and/or arriving back in the U.K. between 0200 and 0559).
- Change of resort
- Change of accommodation to that of a lower standard. N.B. A change of accommodation to that of the same official rating or higher within the same resort is not regarded as a major change and thus gives no right to compensation or free cancellation.
Should you decide not to accept new arrangements offered as a result of any of the above changes, you may cancel your booking either within 3 days of the notification thereof if departure is within 7 days. We will then refund all monies paid to you. No additional payments will be made.
- OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
We accept full liability for the quality of the holiday we have confirmed to you and for illness, injury or death to yourself or anyone in your party only if it is as the result of negligence by any of our staff, agents, suppliers or their employees while acting in the scope of, or in the course of their employment, agency or contract of supply. Should you or any member of your party suffer illness, bodily injury or death through any misadventure arising from an activity which does not form part of your holiday arrangement, nor part of any excursion sold through us, we shall offer every assistance we can.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We cannot accept liability in any circumstances where and/or prompt performance of our obligations is prevented by reason of war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
- COULD I BE REFUSED BOARDING OR ENTRY
There a number of reasons for which you could be refused boarding or entry.
- If you arrive late for the specified check-in time. We accept no responsibility should you be unable to board the aircraft for any reason
- If you do not hold a valid passport and/or visa for entry into or exit from the country of origin or destination or if you have insufficient funds
- If in the opinion of a person of authority you appear to be unfit for travel or likely to cause discomfort or disturbance to other passengers our responsibility for your holiday will immediately cease
- If you fail to co-operate with airport authorities who have powers of stopping and searching persons or luggage under the U.K. Aviation and Security Act 1990
In any of the above circumstances we will not be responsible for any costs you may incur, nor will we make any refunds to you.
- WHICH DOCUMENTS MUST I TAKE?
You must hold a valid passport, together with all the necessary visas or other documentation required for entry into or exit from the country of origin or destination. At the time of going to press there were no health regulations for any CFW PROMOTIONS destination and no visa regulations for British citizens. However, if you are in any doubt as to the validity of your passport or vaccination requirements, it is your responsibility to make the necessary enquiries with the relevant tourist offices or embassies.
- WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS?
Your tickets are normally issued ten days before departure. The flight part of your holiday is a separate contract, which is booked with an ATOL license holder for which they take on full responsibility. This company reserves the right to issue tickets at the departure airport.
We cannot hold responsible if you arrive late for the specified check-in time for the flight, or for the loss by you of your travel documents. Charges will be made by the flight company for ticket re-issue.
- FLIGHT TIMES
The flight information quoted is for guidance only and is subject to alteration by events outside our control, such as alterations by airlines or airport. Your travel documents contain the latest information.
- WHAT IF THE FLIGHT IS DELAYED?
Unfortunately, there are occasions, completely beyond our control, when a flight is delayed. We cannot accept responsibility for any expenses incurred in this event.
- RESORT AND ACCOMMODATION DESCRIPTIONS
All our descriptions of areas, resorts and accommodation are as accurate as possible. However, please bear in mind that some facilities can change or become unavailable, which is out of our control. We will try to keep you advised of any changes, but we cannot accept liability for them.
Please also remember that you are in a different country and should accept that the way of life will be different to the U.K. ie. food, customs etc. Also, ants, cockroaches and mosquitoes thrive in warmer climates. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your holiday, please inform the local representative.
- DISPUTE PROCEDURE
In the unlikely event that a problem should arise, we would ask you immediately to contact our local representative so that we can attempt to resolve the matter on the spot. If the problem cannot be sorted there and then, you must ensure that you complete a report form, to be signed by yourselves and the local representative. You should then send a copy of this report to CFW PROMOTIONS, with an accompanying letter where necessary, within 28 days of your return to the U.K. We will investigate the complaint on your behalf and a full and precise response will follow within 28 days, provided we have been able to investigate your claim fully in that time. Unfortunately, we cannot deal with any complaints that we receive after the 28 day period, or any complaints that are not accompanied by a relevant report by the rep.
The price of your holiday can be varied due to changes in transportation costs e.g. fuel, airline surcharges, Government VAT increases. We will absorb the first 2% of this increase and you the client will have to pay the rest up to 10%. If the increase is more than 10% you have the right to cancel your holiday and receive a full refund. You have 14 days within notice of the increase to cancel.
- MATCH OR TOURNAMENT TICKETS
Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances. CFW PROMOTIONS accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.